Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Sunday, July 17, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:09 pm Subject: lee's update and mine
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Today was kinda full of mixed feelings. In a way it was difficult seeing lee on the resperator again, but I also felt myself feeling more at ease knowing that he was comfortable and resting. All his "#'s" are continuing to improve. Tonight they did an MRI, and when I left the hosp. about 9, they were getting ready to take him down for a catscan. They also plan on doing a lumbar puncture, but I'm not sure if that is planned for tonight or tomorrow. They said by tomorrow morning, they should have the results from both of those test. I just pray that they all come back good. "WHEN" they come back good... I just know that things will be on the up and up and it will be a matter of just a few days. Everything is improving nicely and I'm confident that as his filtering organs continue to work better, that soon this sedative will be cleaned from his body. Please continue praying.... we've/he's come soooooo far. God has been good!!!!!

Everyone's wanting to know about me. Am I ok? Am I taking care of myself? Am I sleeping and eating? I suppose I'm doing as good as I can under the circumstances. I've had people tell me that I'm handling this great. Sometimes I wonder... lol. I have been sleeping pretty good. I'm getting at least 7-8 hrs. It has bugged me a little that I've slept this well
without Lee next to me. I usually don't sleep well when he's gone. Which hasn't been in sometime. Maybe that's just a sign that I know he will be back beside me soon.
I'm eating at least 2 meals a day. I know, I don't always get that "most important" breakfast. I'm a Micky D's breakfast burritto fanatic! There's one on the way to the hosp., so I try to stop there when I can. It's just that the past couple of mornings, I haven't been able to get there before 10:30 when they stop serving breakfast. I may have to try and make that tomorrow morning. Despite the fact that I am eating... and ate like a pig I might add, while Lee's mom and
brother were here, I have still lost about 7 lbs., and I sure didn't need to lose any. I've been trying to put weight on, I lost so much when I was sick a couple of months ago. I had finally got up to 105 again, now, I'm back down to 98. I don't know what to do but eat, and I'm definately doing that... not to mention the calories that I'm drinking in sodas each day... I am a pepsi nut.... lol. I'm still quite worried about Lee, with a few things still uncertain, but I know that when I'm sure everythings alright, I will feel much better. I'm sure it's all this worring that caused the weight to come off, despite the fact that I'm eating ok. I just remain steadfast in my faith, that soon this will all be over and lee will be home with me, completely well. It gets me from day to day. I pray each night... God, you got us(me and lee) through today, now get us through tomorrow. We can only go one day at a time. I've had alot of support from friends, like you, and family. That has helped so much. I thank all of you again.

Tomorrow is gonna be a "good" day...in Jesus name! I look forward to coming home to tomorrow and telling you what a great day Lee had. Talk to you all soon. Keep praying!

Love,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.