Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:29 am Subject: LEE'S UPDATE!!!!!!
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Well, I guess you can tell by those
capital letters that I'm shouting from the roof tops. What a wonderful day today! There is so much progress Lee is making. I'm seeing a miracle take place, right before my eyes! Praise God!

Lee has been cut down on his resperator, and is handeling it very nicely. His jaudis(? still don't know how to spell that.... hehehe) has almost completely
gone away. I can see the nice tan he was getting on his forhead, (well, for those of you who know how little hair lee has,... it was tan quite a bit farther back than his forhead... hehehe!) His swelling and puffiness have also started going down. TODAY WE PEED OVER 90cc of urine...... lol! I never thought I'd be so glad to see pee in all my life. LOL But thank God that kidney is starting to work. Bless her heart, Lee's mom was so upset last night. It was the first time she'd seen him and he didn't look so good. She is very sick and weak herself. She like I was so afraid about the kidney not functioning, she herself only has one kidney. So last night we all jokingly told Lee before we left the room.... "now let's pee alot tonight"... she started to cry and said..."yes, pee for momma". Lo and behold if he didn't cut loose today. lol. We all joked that when his momma spoke... Lee knew to listen. hehe. All his vital sign still remain strong. His blood tests still coming back good... hemoglobin...white cell ct... etc. His platelets are staying around 39,000. They have also cut his sedative almost in half. He is also tolerating that very well. He is responsive to our touch and our voices, but yet remains calm and isn't fighting the resperator. Once late last night and then again this morning, he opened his eyes and looked at his cousins cindy and chris. I would have love to seen his eyes open, but just so he did, that's all that matters. I know he'll open then for me soon. He was resting so comfortabley when we left. The difference we saw in him in just a matter of a couple of hours, had us all in awe. We were amazed. When Lee's mom saw his improvement, I actually heard the words "Thank God", come out of her mouth... and she is not a religious woman at all. What a miraculous showing of God might and power to her than though the drastic improvement of her own son. I saw such miracles occur today. We are gonna get though this. I have no doubt in my mind. I have no idea how long it will be, but we are gonna make it!

Please keep praying that Lee's body just continues to strengthen and fight this. We need to send these little anitbiotics just running wild in his body.... just like those raging hormones we have ladies.... hehehe. I heard Lee's cousin once say... "we're just gonna bombard heaven with prayer. Ain't no way God's not gonna hear us". I have seen all your prayers answered this week. I'm beginning to see my husband coming back. And we're gonna make it, I know.

You can bet I will update you again tomorrow.... until then.....

Love ya,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.