Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:39 pm Subject: Update on Lee... the pee kid/More great news
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Well, the pee kid is on the rise... lol. When I left at about 9p.m. he was up to 149cc, and we still had 3 hrs. till 24hrs. was up. I bet he hits that 200
mark by then. I've heard nothing more about another dialysis. It looks as if his kidney is on the mend. He still has that nice pink look and a lot of the puffiness is starting to go down. His blood platelets are down a little, 27,000. But they are trying to let them build on their own, so they're watching that closely. They've cut his sedation down to every 6 hrs. They're wanting him to start waking up. They want this resperator out... and believe me so do I.... and I guarentee that Lee's ready. I'm praying when I get there tomorrow morning that he smiles at me... that thing be out and all over with. He opened his eyes 3 more times today, for his cousin's chris and cindy and for his dad. Unfortunately his dad is blind and can't see lee, but Lee sure got to see him. his vitals and blood work continue to be good, hemogloben...etc. They've starting feeding him. I know that will help him get stronger. It's been 7 days now since he's had any nourishment. He is just continuing to improve day by day, even hr. by hr. All of your prayers are doing wonders.... and I'll never be able to thank you enough. I don't know what I'd done if I hadn't had your emails to read through when I got home after a long day at the hosp. They have meant so much. Thank you.

I'll update you more tomorrow... keep a prayin'!

Love,
Lev

when she'd heard about the 149cc's... lee's mom said..."Hallelujah"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.