Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Thursday, August 04, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Mon Aug 4, 2003 10:56 pm Subject: On the road to recovery/Lee's update
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
We got Lee admitted to Rusk Rehabilitational Center today ( http://www2.muhealth.org/~pmr/
). Today was spent getting paperwork together and updating drs. and nurses on his condition, and what all he's been through the past few weeks. He didn't have any therapy today. That will begin tomorrow, and will be from 3-6 hrs. each day. I have no doubts that he will do very well. Each day he gets stronger and a little better, all without the therapy. I'm sure that he will continue to get even better and faster with the additional help.

We would still much appreciate your prayers for his continued improvement. I also want you to pray that God bring peace to his heart, mind and soul. He has been very upset the past three days, thinking about where he's been and actually how close he came to death. I can only imagine how
hard emotionally that is on him. He has also been having trouble sleeping due to nightmares. He dreams that he has been reinfected or that the Ehrlichiosis has somehow come back, or was not completely gone. I do my best to try and reassure him that he's already made it through the toughest part, that everything is going to be alright and that it's all down hill, and smooth sailing from here. But he is so scared and sometimes just burst into tears. I would do anything to take that fear away. I can say all the words there are to say, give all the love and comfort I can, but I know that only God can bring him the peace he needs in his heart, and put his mind at rest, that all IS going to be okay! I told him that God didn't bring him this far, and through this much, to desert him now..... Lee agreed with me. So pray that God just gives him an inner peace and brings comfort to him. Pray that he can rest well tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for him, and he is going to need all the strength he can get. Lee's promised me that he's going to work very hard at it....."as hard as I can baby..." were his exact words. I know he is going to be home with me soon and back to his old self. Prayer has done a miraculous thing for him these past few weeks.... It will also help him through this trial.

I will let you know how the rehab is going and fill you in on the latest... tomorrow or the day after. Thanks in
advance for your prayers.

Love to you all,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.