Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Saturday, July 23, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:23 pm Subject: The BEST day ever....
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Other than the day I walk him out of the hosp., today had to be the best day ever!
I walked into Lee's
room this morning and his nurse said... somebody's here to see you. When I came around the curtain, he looked me right in the eyes and said, "Hi Baby"! My heart almost melted....... . These are the first words I've heard him say in over two weeks. Before the the day was over, I also got a kiss on my cheek and an "I love you." Two weeks ago, I wondered if I'd ever hear those words again. Thank God I have. And Jean, you will be happy to know that we also heard a few cuss words out of him today. LOL. Something tells me our Lee is coming back. haha

Lee was a little restless today. But he is definately better and much clearer headed than yesterday. he is, needless to say a little aggrivated because he can't make his body do what he wants it to yet. He sat up in the bed a couple of times today, with our help, and once he was up, he'd just lean over and rest his head on my chest. He was definately "lovey dovey" today. He tried several times to put his arm around me, and enjoyed laying his head up against my hand. He wanted to hold hands a lot today too. I do believe I've convinced them to stop giving him the Atavan....they are giving him a little
Valium to try and help keep him a little calmer and not so restless. He was resting pretty good when I left tonight. I'm anxious to see how he is tomorrow.

I'm sure I'm gonna be back with great news tomorrow....aren't prayers "wonderful" things!!!

love,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.