Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Friday, July 22, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:28 pm Subject: Oh Boy....what a day/lee's update
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
What a great day. I came into Lee's
room this morning, his eyes open, and completely off the Diprivan... and the Haldol. He is responding to us in jestures, nodding, he'll turn his head when he hears a familiar voice. I could see feeling and love in his eyes again, but I also could see fear and confusion about what has happened and what is going on. He still has the resperator in and that is very annoying to him as conscience as he is. But he is remaining calm. Tonight he had one bad bout with coughing really bad and gagging. He was ready for it to come out RIGHT then! But they want to do an endescope tomorrow and it will be MUCH easier on him if they can go through his resperator tube. So they did give him a little bit of sedative to calm him down and he stopped fighting the resperator. I just kept telling him that it is going to be gone tomorrow. he just has to stay calm. I think he understood me. He had settled down when I left. He isn't completely out. He will open his eyes and look around from time to time... but he isn't fighting the resperator anymore. As soon as the test is done tomorrow, the are going to TAKE IT OUT ...... praise God! And to think at this time last night, I was ready to find those Dr. and give them the "what for"' and find out why they weren't going to take it out yet. And here God took care of it for me and I didn't even have to say a word to them. It was so good to be able and see feeling in his eyes again... even though I could tell that some of them were painful. But he is resting good now and I hope that he gets a good night rest and that tube will be out smoothly, before he knows it. I know he's gonna feel 100% better then. I'm sure the restraints will come off and he will definately be more relaxed and cooperative. Thank God this day is finally coming. God has been soooooooooo good!

Keep those prayers coming. He still has a few small mole hills to climb, but I can tell we're well on our way. Pray that God brings him peace tonight and assurance that everything is going to be ok. I know he has to be scared. But I know that God can give him that peace in his
heart and take the fear away.

will let you all know the "great" news tomorrow.

Love,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.