Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:13 pm Subject: Lee's update a little early
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Well, I decided to run
home for a couple of hours, throw in some laundry and do a few things around this house. It has been soooooo negelcted the past couple of weeks. I figured while I'm here I'll go ahead and update you on the latest with lee.

They didn't take the resperator off today, but they are starting to wein him off the Dipipan. There is talk of getting the resperator out tomorrow maybe... that's the word from his nurse, but the dr. said they are just weining him off the meds. so they can get it out.... she didn't say when. I told her to make sure he was ready, that if he wasn't I'd rather wait another day to make sure. When he's off this time, I want him off for good. No more of this in and out and in
business with the resperator. That is too hard on him and his throat and can also cause problems. The dr. agreed. I'd rather see him on it a extra day or two than to have it taken out and then possibly have to redo it at a later date. so I am ok with their decision not to remove it today. His enzymes are continuing to come down. And he just keeps peeing better everyday... lol The results from his LS(lumbar puncture) came back good. Thank God there were no problems there. Now with that and his MRI and catscan good... it appears that we're on the road to recovery. It's just going to take time i'm sure... who knows how long, but just whatever it takes. When I left he was resting comfortably. I will go back and see him again tonight when visiting hours open again at 8:30. I'll probably only stay 15-20 mins or so. I just get the latest updates and talk to him and hold his hand for a bit and I always remind him that he has a lot of people praying for him. So once again, Lee has had a GOOD day! I've been getting home about 9 or a little after. That gives me a chance to unwind... and spend the rest of my evening here on the puter with you guys and have a chance to read your emails.

If there's any new info. to
add I'll make sure and let you know that good news. If not, I'll update you again tomorrow night. TTYL

Love,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.