Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Thursday, July 28, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:44 pm Subject: stretchin' our legs/Lee's update
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Well, Drs. gave me permission to get a
wheel chair and take lee outside today to get some fresh air. HE LOVED IT!!! We went out this afternoon for about 45 mins., then again later this evening and stayed out for a little over an hour. This was the first time in 3 weeks that Lee had even sat on the side of the bed, then to top it off,stood up and got into a wheel chair. He was a little wobbly, but that's to be expected since he hasn't been out of bed in 3 weeks. He leaned on Landon and I, but he really wasn't putting that much weight on me... so I think he was doing most of it himself. He was getting a little ticked that he couldn't hardly lift himself from the chair... disguested that he couldn't even lift his own body weight. That's when I reminded him, that is why he needed to eat better. So that he could get his strength back up. I'm sure we'll go out again tomorrow and I'm sure he'll be a little stronger tomorrow.

The drs. said his kidneys were doing much better today, so they didn't do another dialysis. Hopefully he won't need anymore. The liver enzymes were also still coming down. I actually got the nerve to ask the dr. today when I was gonna be able to get him out of there and back home. He didn't give me any day, but he smiled and said, "hopefully pretty soon". so I take that to be a pretty positive thought. They are going to do some physical therapy with him, but they weren't sure when they were going to get started on that. They're doing an ultra sound tomorrow of his gal bladder. Those enzymes are elevated a little. They want to make sure he doesn't have any gal stones. They don''t think he does, because he hasn't had any pain.... now that the cathater is fixed. so pray that the
test just comes back clear.

He is just continuing to get stronger and better everyday. God has so answered prayer. I see a miracle everytime I look into his eyes. I asked him today if he knew that he had stopped breathing.... he just shook his head no, and in a few seconds started to cry. But I touched his cheek and said... but look at you now. You're getting better everyday. I told him about all the emails i have kept from all of you who have sent so many prayers and thoughts our way. He was very deeply touched Thank you God for bringing him back to me.

Will be back with more good news tomorrow.

Love to you all,
Lev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.