Witnessing Daily Miracles

A DIARY OF LEE'S BATTLE WITH EHRICHLIOSIS. TO READ IN ORDER OF ACTUAL HAPPENINGS, YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EARLIEST ARCHIVE, AND START AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE ONSET OF HIS ILLNESS. Your comments are welcomed. Hope this miracle, inspires your life, as it did mine. Lev

Thursday, August 11, 2005

From: levonne morgan Date: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:11 pm Subject: Tomorrow's lookin' good/Lee's update
levmorgan Offline Send Email
Remove Author Ban Author
Although we haven't received any "official" word, things still look like they're a go for lee heading
home tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Everything seems to be pointing towards that direction. Out patient therapy has already been set up for thurs. They will be discussing times tomorrow. Drs, nurses, and therapist will meet tomorrow for an "evaluation" of Lee's progress. All his drs., nurses, and therapist are well pleased with his progress, so we have no reason to believe that they're not going to release him. Tomorrow will be a long.... but a GOOD day. I know there were times when it felt like we'd never reach this day.... the day that we finally knew he was okay and could go home. For awhile there it was very very scary and we weren't able to say that. I have no doubt that with time, he will be just as great as he was before this nightmare all started. And for awhile there, when it was so touch and go.... it was definately a nightmare. How I wished that I'd just wake up and none of this was actually happening. I've felt that way 3 other times... I sure don't like the way it feels. But God has seen us faithfully and safely through this ordeal and we will become better because of it. Prayer is such a powerful thing. I can never thank you all again... or enough for all the prayers and concern that were offered up for Lee and I and our family. We would have never made it without them. Putting Lee in Gods hands knowing that he would care for him, and a lot of prayer was all that got me through. This has made me even more determined to never take Lee's love for granted. I came so close to losing it. Many people probably have done what I do, but each night before I'd go to sleep, I'd tell Lee that I loved him. I always told him that if anything happened before we saw each other again, that I love you would be the last words he'd hear me say... or the last thing I said to him. I remember the day I walked out of his room, thoroughly expecting to see him in just a couple of hours. I smiled, waved, said I love you and he replied the same... and I walked out the door. Two hours later I received the phone call telling me of his seizure and respitory failure. I remember thinking... I love you was the last thing I heard him say and that he heard me say. And although I may not always say it in words or show it in deeds... He knows beyond a doubt that this lady is always gonna be with him forever...no way I could live without him!

Thank you God for giving him to me.... again!

Love to you all,
Lev

Will be back tomorrow ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus14:13
Unfortunately, the first few entries added on this blog page were added in the wrong order. You need to begin by clicking on the July archives, and start reading on July 3. Scrolling down, there will be entries for July 4,5,and 8th. When you reach the bottom of the page, you will then need to return to the post above July 3., dated, July 8. From then all other entries can be read in order, according to the timeline in which they happened, by scrolling up. The newest entry, being at the top of the page. I do appologize for this inconvenience.